Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year Begins...

..and I'm homesick! I would give anything to be in California right now. To talk to and see the very handsome Blake growing into such a nice and attractive young man; to watch rakish and charismatic Garrett excel in sports and school; to laugh with my beautiful sweet Paige and marvel at her intelligence and quick wit; to be so proud as we see pretty Kailyn exude confidence, skill and fearlessness in everything she does; to watch cute little Brady advance through the early stages of development from baby to little boy; to listen to entertaining work stories of fire fighters, police and school teachers from Lance, Sean and Keni; and best of all, to spend hours laughing and psycho-analyzing the world with my daughter Kimberly. Instead, I'm in the middle of the ocean with the love of my life, and that ain't bad. But we are both missing our family.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment